Where to From Here?
The Myth - I need to get fit before CrossFit
The unfortunate thing about CrossFit is that almost every video on the web contains guys and girls with six packs, can lift anything, and do anything without even breaking a sweat!
The Truth - Everyone must start somewhere, even the super fit
So yes, CrossFit Blacktown is definately ok for beginners. In fact the majority of our members are blue collar workers that drop on in for a workout. Everyone has to start somewhere, and the only way to get into CrossFit is to do CrossFit.
About CrossFit Blacktown
Are you looking for a place where you can improve your health and fitness, a place where you are challenged while having fun at the same time. CrossFit Blacktown provides this style of place and educates clients so that they can get the most out of their health and fitness by providing them with an environment where:
- All skill levels are welcome and encouraged
- The fundamental skills are broken down and taught to each person
- Everyone is treated equally with options for all levels
- It is more like a community where all who come assist and take part in one another’s journey
- Everyone encourages each other to give just that little bit more
- Each person is an individual with their own goals and desires
- Whatever your goal is it can and will be achieved
CrossFit Class - Morning and afternoon classes conducted at specific times focusing on working through the Workout of the Day, lead by a qualified CrossFit Trainer.